A simple one this week, ten people/designers who's style I admire and would love to emulate in an ideal world.
1. Katherine Hepburn: So classic, no one could do undone chic like Miss Kate. So elegant, even in a flannel shirt.
2. Audrey Hepburn: (almost no relation to the above) She was so lovely, and always maintained herself with such grace.
3. Grace Kelly: Her style was perfection to me.
4. My friend Jan: She's like my style sister. http://awesomemeter.blogspot.com/
5. Kate Middleton: a new addition, I find her style to be like a modern Princess Grace, so I think that has a lot to do with it.
6.Calvin Klein: Ok, so he's a guy and all, but his classic tailored designs are very me.
7. Kate Spade: I generally really like her silhouettes.
8. Marlene Dietrich: No one could ever make a top hat and tails look as elegant and feminine as she could. I also am in love with her eyebrows
9. Ava Gardner: She knew how to use her elegant curves to the best advantage
10.Barbara Billingsley: June Cleaver, this is almost a joke. People seem to think I am the quintessential 50's housewifey. Even though my home is currently a mess and I work full time.