Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ten List Thursday - Baby Gushing

In honor of her turning 18 months old, Here are ten (of the hundreds of things) that currently enthrall me about my daughter.

1. The little chipmunk laugh she does because it makes us laugh. If only I could get it on video. It's a cross between Alvin (of the Chipmunks) and Woody Woodpecker.

2. Her vocabulary which increases every day (and its converse, when she can't say, or doesn't want to try to say a word, she demures, shakes her head while grinning, and buries her face into something)

3. Watching her dance. My girl has moves.

4. The way she asks for "Anne?, Annie?!" when we get in the car because she's hoping we're going to see baby Anne. (Also, happy 6 months today Queen Anne, SB Auntie loves you!)

5. Her singing. She especially loves to start a song so that I'll finish it for/with her.

6. Hearing "Mommy" in her sweet little voice when she wakes up and wants me. Melts me every time.

7. Tickling her til she laughs so hard that she can barely breathe.

8. The way she has of sticking out her tongue halfway and then twisting it in her mouth so it's vertical.

9. That she wants to feed us bites of whatever she's eating. She is very generous and is always sharing.

10. Watching her play with the kitten, and when she's tired of it, she presses the cat wand into my hand and says "Help?" so I'll do it and she can just watch him jump.

2 comments: